Sunday, November 23, 2014

New life , new start

You always thought that you only live once.At least once in this temporary life.

But it seem that you are wrong.

You have lived your life many times.

You live.

You die.

You live again.

You repeat the same routine.Living in another boring way.

And then you die.

Again.

This time I want to make it right.

Rebirth.

Revamp.

New chapter, new life.

In shaa Allah.

I want to be the old Amirah, rebranded

The girl with passion, excitement with every new things.Sharing and seeking knowledge.

I met someone actually..Who triggered me to set things right.To live right.I will tell more..

So many things to be done is soo little time.But thats an excuse, I will fully utilize my time from this moment on.

Till then..

Assalamualaikum

Amirah

1 comment:

  1. Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
    Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

    Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

    ReplyDelete